I’ll be at WORKTECH19 Sydney on Thursday 21 February – will I see you there?
From time to time, there are certain perks to being a blogger – one of which is the chance to convince people that you do know something about what you do, and you’d be a great person to help them out promoting your event. While I do this on a regular basis for BILT (which actually probably involves more hard work than perks), occasionally other opportunities arise such as being a Social Media Ambassador for WORKTECH.
I’ve been attending WORKTECH for a number of years (maybe since they first started their event in Australia actually) and this is the second year I’ll be there tweeting away in my capacity of social media ambassador.
Personally I’m really looking forwards to Dr Nelly Ben Hayoun as a speaker you wouldn’t get to see here in Australia often who is doing some really interesting work at the intersection of design, technology (and everything else really). Hopefully I’ll have some great inspiration for some new blog posts too.
Here is a link to the full programme, sessions include:
- BCG Create An Office Of The Future In Hudson Yards, New York | Ross Love, Senior Advisor, Office of the Chairman at Minderoo; Ex- Managing Partner for Boston Consulting Group New York
- Super-Experience Designing For Talent In The Digital Workplace | WORKTECH Academy & Mirvac
- The Art and Science of Murmuration: Burning Man’s Culture of Cooperative Leadership | Stuart Mangrum, Education Director, Burning Man Project
- B:Hive – New Zealand’s Largest And Smartest Co-Working Space | James Grose, CEO, BVN; Greg Smales, Director, Smales Farm
- Gen Z Workplace | Natalie Slessor, General Manager, Workplace & Change, Lendlease
- What Is This Tsunami Of Data Arriving From My Buildings Telling Me About How To Save Money?! | John MacLeod, Internet of Things Specialist, IBM
- A MONSTER AT WORK | Dr. Nelly Ben Hayoun, Designer of Extreme Experiences, NBH Studios | Sponsored by Mirvac
- Crossing The Threshold – The Sustainable Digitalisation Of Work And Real Estate | Simon Carter, Director, Morphosis | RICS & Morphosis
- The Sentient Workplace | Philip Ross, Futurologist & CEO, Cordless Group & UNWORK
- Designing for Fashion David Jones & Country Road Group – Case Study | Heidi Smith, Partner, Gray Puksand
If you are interested in future of workplace, people, culture and technology – then this is a great event to attend. Here is the link to register to WORKTECH Lounge Wednesday 20th February & WORKTECH Conference Thursday 21st February. I hope to catch up with you there!
If you are interested in the event but not based in Australia, check out Unwired’s website as they hold similar events all over the world.