I’d love to hear from you – comment on my posts, fill in the contact form below or email me at email@example.com
Subscribe to feed:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Door Hardware Schedule Example
- Do Revit and Interior Design go together?
- What's in a Room: Room Data Sheets and the briefing process
- Is Disruptive Innovation possible in the construction industry?
- Revit for Interiors - its not perfect
- Is a Well building different to a Green building?
- Cost Planning for Interior Design Projects
- Workplaces of the Future: Freerange Working?
- The art (or is that science?) of architecture and interior design fees
Tagsactivity based working architect architecture big data big ideas BIM budget buisness business clients collaboration consulting design process engineering facilities management fee proposals fees future future of work GBCA GreenStar GreenStar Interiors interior architecture interior design leadership management MEP modelling Natalie Slessor project delivery project management quantity surveyors revit RTC schedules social media sydney indesign teams technology TEDx tenders time management tips workplace Worktech