I’d love to hear from you – comment on my posts, fill in the contact form below or email me at email@example.com
I’m speaking at BILT
Subscribe to feed:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Do Revit and Interior Design go together?
- Door Hardware Schedule Example
- Cost Planning for Interior Design Projects
- Is Disruptive Innovation possible in the construction industry?
- Specifying Door Hardware - Tips for Interior Designers & Architects
- The art (or is that science?) of architecture and interior design fees
- Google Flux Video
- What's in a Room: Room Data Sheets and the briefing process
- Revit for Interiors - its not perfect
Tagsactivity based working architect architecture big data big ideas BIM budget buisness business clients collaboration consulting design process engineering facilities management fee proposals fees future future of work GBCA GreenStar GreenStar Interiors interior architecture interior design leadership management MEP modelling Natalie Slessor project delivery project management quantity surveyors revit RTC schedules social media sydney indesign teams technology TEDx tenders time management tips workplace Worktech