I’d love to hear from you – comment on my posts, fill in the contact form below or email me at email@example.com
Subscribe to feed:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Do Revit and Interior Design go together?
- Is Disruptive Innovation possible in the construction industry?
- BIM-onomics: How will BIM change the business of design?
- What's in a Room: Room Data Sheets and the briefing process
- Revit for Interiors - its not perfect
- What could a workplace and a Chanel handbag have in common?
- What will the workplace look like in an automated world?
- The death of Activity Based Working?
- Social media for architects and interior designers
- Is your work flexible, agile or autonomous? (and what is the difference anyway)
Tagsactivity based working architect architecture big data big ideas BIM budget buisness business clients collaboration consulting design process engineering facilities management fee proposals fees future future of work GBCA GreenStar GreenStar Interiors interior architecture interior design leadership management MEP modelling Natalie Slessor project delivery project management quantity surveyors revit RTC schedules social media sydney indesign teams technology TEDx tenders time management tips workplace Worktech